How can your agency make use of social data to not only win new accounts, but also ensure that you retain current customers?
A 31 page clear, strategic guide that answers this question and more. Hear from industry professionals working at agencies like MEC Global, Ogilvy PR, Havas Helia and Starcom.
With data as the new gold, “social” is no longer a channel, but a treasure trove of insights. Insights to be used by agencies in various stages of their pitch process, from initial research to pitching to clients, to retaining customers.
This eBook will explore:
- How agencies, platforms and software can work together to build the perfect pitch for potential clients.
- How social data and insights help in client retention and winning new business.
- How agencies can take advantage of the fact that many brands look to hire a mix of speciality, boutique and full-service agencies for better innovation and bigger results.
- Who, in the whole dynamic of agency vs brand owns the software that provides the social data and insights?
- How can behavioural insights better your targeting capabilities.
- How using insights can save you time on execution and reporting.