The Smart Marketer’s Guide To Choosing The Right Influencers
A 19 page clear, concise guide to a starting a data-backed influencer campaign.
With 84% of influencer research still done manually, 73% of marketers still find that the greatest challenge of their influencer campaign is finding the right one. A data-backed approach to influencers will immediately provide strategic advantage.
This eBook will provide you with:
- Strategies to consider before you start your influencer campaign
- Innovative actions to uncover the best influencers of any size
- How audience affinities can be used to deliver invaluable insights
- Exclusive insights and use cases from leading brands and agencies such as PUMA, River Island, and DigitasLBi
- A sneak look at upcoming technology that will accurately inform decisions
- Specific steps to ensure the influencers are relevant to your brand